Visit Visa Schengen
Travelling to countries of the European continent has been made easy and highly simplified. People willing to travel to any of the European countries now need only one visa that is common and acceptable in all these countries. It is called the Schengen visa. Once you get this visa you can travel to as many as 26 countries in Europe on business or leisure.
Combining the visas for so many countries in one, your travel process has been greatly simplified and your travel expenses too have been cut down to a great extent. With this visa you will be enjoy equal international travel rights in all these 26 countries. The Schengen visa being a collective representative of all the 26 nations together, eliminates the need of a passport and immigration controls.
For the citizens of these countries
The visa also has something in store for the citizens of these 26 countries. They are free to travel across these countries, ignoring all the restriction or changes that the borders impose on them. They will be enjoying the same rights in whichever country they choose to travel to. Along with this, they also have the right to migrate to any of these countries without any hassle. They will enjoy these rights while retaining their human rights as well.
Scroll down to be further informed about this visa and get in touch with us for any form of assistance in this regard.
Schengen visa is of three types:
- Short Stay Uniform Visa – 6 months visa that lets you travel any Schengen member state with a maximum stay of up to 90 days. Generally issued based on the travel dates.
- Short Stay Visa with Limited Territorial Validity – Lets you visit State(s) indicated on the visa sticker and not any of the other Schengen countries.
- Airport Transit Visa – It’s for people in transit traveling from any of the member States and need to change the aircraft at any other member State.
Irrespective of the visa type, a Schengen visa holder can make number of entries as indicated on the visa. It can either be “1”, “2”, or “MULT” depending on the visa requirements and the decision taken by the consulate.
Schengen visa allows you to visit:
3. Czech Republic
5. Estonia (excluding Greenland and the Faroe Islands)
7. France (excluding overseas departments and territories)
18. Netherlands (excluding Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Caribbean Netherlands)
19. Norway (excluding Svalbard)
So now, with Europe issuing a single visa to attract visitors to its turf, do you not want to visit the most beautiful countries and discover the best of what’s present there? You would, right? Check out other details on Visit Visa for Schengen Countries now.
Benefits of Schengen Visa
The Schengen Visa is beneficial for people who plan to travel to many different European countries on the same trip thus avoiding the hassle of obtaining individual visas for each country.
- Internal border controls have disappeared; there are either few stops or no stops and checks. This means that the internal air, road and train travel are handled as domestic trips, similar to traveling from one Indian state to another.
- The Schengen Visa is beneficial for people who plan to travel to many different European countries on the same trip thus avoiding the hassle of obtaining individual visas for each country.
Schengen visa is for those who require a visa to visit the European countries or the Schengen Zone.
Citizens of almost every country can obtain it by meeting the basic document requirements such as:
- Valid passport.
- Financial proofs.
- Documents of sponsorship.
- Flight and hotel reservation details.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Invitation letter.
- Employment documents or Business documents.
- Income tax returns.
- you may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile and the country you are applying.
Besides the above, there are few other prerequisites that one has to meet. So check with our professional counselors to see what all you need to have a Schengen visa stamped in your passport.
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Visit/Business Visa||EUR 60|
The process time after submission is 10-15 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required).