Personal information collection
While visiting the site the user can ask for an Immigration assessment, profile verification for student visa, visa application, subscribe to receive regular updates and to carry out transactions. KarmaOverseas may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- For purposes of providing client services, Karmaoverseas may collect and process personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, marital status, passport number, employment history, educational background, tax status, employee number, job title and function, and expatriate status.
- We may obtain the personal information from a number of sources, such as online questionnaires and forms you complete. In addition, we may obtain personal information from third-party sources, such as former employers, educational institutions you attended and your current or prospective employer. We use this information to provide immigration consulting and legal services, such as.
- Analyzing, completing and processing immigration, visa and related filings and submissions to relevant government agencies.
- Assisting with relocation and other expatriate issues.
- Providing access to online case-management tools, where applicable.
We do not disclose information except as described. We will not sell, share, transfer, rent, use, or distribute your information for purposes other than those disclosed here unless required by law or as authorized by you or your employer. We may share the information you provide to a third party as, as appropriate or necessary in connection with the services. The information collected will be used for the purposes of assessing your eligibility, preparing the submission of your application, publish information about you on the website (Like Testimonials), deliver you the services that you purchase from this site. Your information will never be sold to a third-party marketing company. Karmaoverseas never share contact details or visa copies to a third party or anyone else except family of the client or applicant.