Study in Mauritius
Reasons to Study in Mauritius
- 100 % Guaranteed Visa
- No Ielts/GMAT/GRE/SATRequired
- Schengen Refusal Can also apply
- 12th Pass Eligible
- Post Study Work Permit OptionAvailable
- Part time jobs Available
- Pathway to UK/ Canada / USA
- Pay College fees after visa
- Gap Acceptable
- The Student Admission criteria is as follows:
- Entry requirement: over 18 years old, Under 18 can apply but needs to fly with an Adult.
- Higher Secondary School / 12 years schooling (HSc. or equivalent) Grade 12 or equivalent.
- The student must have a knowledge of Basic English.
- Kindly send us a passport copy, academic to proceed for the offer letter – within 2 to 3 days you will receive the offer letter
- Prepare pending visa documents as per above mentioned & send us by email, and Medical and Bank Balance along with application form needs to be sent in Courier
- College will do visa submission in PIO
- After applying for a visa., the visa will come within 2 to 3 week
- The College will share the pre-arrival and declaration contract
- After signing the student contract, Students will have to transfer the fees & the college will send us the original visa letter.
- After receiving the fees, the student has to book his tickets to the flight.
- At the time of Travel Students will travel with visa copy provided & Vaccine Certificate with all guidelines indicated in online
- The College will assist them in medical check up & after that student will have to to collect the resident permit with original documents. (College will do these all formalities)
Available Courses & Details
Diploma in Hospitality – 2000 USD to 5200 USD
Diploma in Management – 1500 USD to 2500 USD
Bachelors Degree – 3000 USD to 5000 USD per Year
Master Degree – 3500 USD to 6500 USD per Year