Study In Australia
- Australia Student Visa
- Benefits of study in Australia
- The world’s smallest continent and sixth-largest country by total area
- Australia ranked third in the index of Economic Freedom
- Australia has 6 states and 2 self-governing territories
- The education system recognized worldwide with a wide variety of program
- Vibrant Country with a young population.
- A booming economy with opportunities in all the sectors
- Rich in mineral resources and Economy doesn’t affect by the world economy
- Demand for skilled people.
- World-class Universities with good infrastructure and facilities
Why Study in Australia:
- Government funded Universities
- Duration for the masters courses in between 1.5 to 2 yrs
- Competitive cost for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries
- Australian education is recognized worldwide
- High standard of education, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of course and degrees
- Australia has the third largest international student enrollment behind the USA and the UK
Education System in Australia:
- The Australian qualifications framework (AQF) was designed by the Australian Government to make sure those Australian qualifications are the same throughout the country and that they represent the same high standard of education. Education System is broadly divided in University and vocational Education.
- University offer:Bachelors Masters (Work /Research)Post Graduation PhDs
- TAFES offer: Diplomas Advanced Diplomas Associate Degree
- College offer:Certificate courses Diploma courses
- Eligibility: Masters, Bachelors, IELTS-6.0 to 7.0 Bachelor: 10+2, IELTS-5.5 to 6.0
- Spring: February /March
- Fall: July/August